$90,000 - $115,000
- The Process Safety Engineer will lead Process Hazard Analyses (PHAs) providing expertise in session preparation, facilitation, risk assessment and follow-up.
- The Safety Engineer will Lead or help facilitate qualitative and quantitative risk assessments.
- Lead or participate in major process safety incident investigations as required.
- CSP or IH certifications a strong plus.
- Plan and lead area focused audits as assigned.
- $90K-$115K. Relocation provided,
- The Process Safety Engineer will have a Bachelors Degree, chemical or mechanical engineering major mandatory.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Safety Engineer / PSM in a chemical manufacuring plant.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of the OSHA, EPA, DOT, regulations.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.