$165,000 - $200,000
- The Vice President will lead strategic audit and advisory engagements focused on IT and Cyber security for our commercial and corporate technology environments.
- Function as an enabler of key strategic initiatives including evolving and enhancing audit services offerings related to technology audits, cyber security risk management and advisory engagements.
- Attract, develop and mentor exceptional talent with supervisory accountability for up to 12 technology and cybersecurity audit professionals.
- Extensive involvement in enterprise transformation efforts, initiatives, and activities, providing expertise and recommendations
- $165K-$200K. Relocation assistance available.
- The Vice President of Audit & Cyber Security will have a Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field. An MBA or Master's degree is preferred.
- A certification such as CPA, CISA, and/or CIA is required.
- 15-20 years of relevant experience - preferably with a BIG 4 firm or a large global organization. Financial Services, banking, or technology industry experience is desired including working in highly regulated environments.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following areas: Software Development Life Cycle Network and Infrastructure Security Application Security Information Security Frameworks and Standards (NIST, ISO, HIPPA/HITRUST) SEC level client company experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.