$80,000 - $110,000
- The Maintenance Engineer / Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the install and start-up of new equipment and machinery as needed.
- Daily maintenance of general infrastructure. The plant Maintenance Engineer will maintain and safeguard company assets in good working condition.
- Create, update and provide reports of maintenance plans to management, using SAP software system.
- Read and produce technical drawings. Management of spare parts and supplies in workshop.
- Management of a small team of people.
- Work with outside vendors as needed for additional services not able to be performed within company resources.
- $70K-$110K. Relocation provided.
- The Mechanical Engineer will have a BSME and 5+ years' experience in a manufacturing environment as a plant Maintenance Engineer.
- Expertise in mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, boilers, hot oil systems, chiller plants, process systems, etc.
- Be able to perform mechanical calculations such as rotational torques, superposition calculations, load reductions, and thermal transfer. Experience in continuous processes.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD software (2D and 3D).
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.