$60,000 - $70,000
- The Process Engineer will lead and support projects to improve process performance through yield improvements, higher throughput, and longer system life.
- Interface with design engineers, materials engineers, R&D, and plant operations through different stages of project work.
- Lead technical assessments and data analyses to identify opportunities for process and equipment improvement and to evaluate technology trials.
- Relocation provided.
- B.S. in Engineering (Mechanical OR Industrial).
- Minimum of 3 years (desired 5+ years) of as a Process Engineer working with in a process manufacturing plant.
- Understanding of heat and mass transfer.
- Ability to identify problems, root causes and preventative measures.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available