$85,000 - $125,000
- The Production Engineer is responsible for improving the baseline value of key area metrics toward entitlement values (or beyond entitlement values where possible) through contributions to high-impact Six Sigma teams.
- Responsible for execution of “Improve” and “Control” steps in Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve & Control) process.
- Responsible for restoring baseline values of key area metrics for which restoration attempts by the Production department have been unsuccessful (for problems other than mechanical breakdown).
- Responsible to troubleshoot area process issues and de-bottleneck systems to maintain safety and environmental compliance and/or maximize production. Ensure daily Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met or exceeded.
- Accountable for implementing robust control plans for process improvement projects by fully utilizing DCS (distributed control system) capabilities.
- $85K-$125K. Relocation provided.
- The Production Engineer will have a Bachelors in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in production or process engineering in a chemical manufacturing plant or similar environment.
- Good experience using Six Sigma.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.