$90,000 - $110,000
- The Sr. Process Engineer develops and leads the implementation of operational improvement. Directs and manages the overall production plan for the operating area.
- Leads Lean improvement.
- Collaborates with other personnel regarding the determination of materials, space, equipment and personnel needs as well as the development and implementation of processes and procedures.
- Evaluates performance against production goals and adjusts allocations of resources.
- $90K-$110K. Relocation provided.
- A BS degree with an engineering major and experience with high volume, manufacturing operations (plastics, food processing, packaging, etc.).
- 5 years as a Process Engineer / Production Engineer leading lean manufacturing improvement projects.
- Good understanding of Lean manufacturing principles. Utilization of Six Sigma to achieve process improvements in manufacturing operations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.