$85,000 - $115,000
- The Production Engineer will ensure oversight of the structural, mechanical, electrical, utilities, site, environmental and other aspects of each project.
- Compliance with all safety procedures, codes and regulations and assist in securing permits.
- Familiar and able to utilize Statistical Process Control to improve product quality and efficiency.
- Plan, coordinate, monitor and track implementation and planning of Management of Change procedures, maintenance planning, scheduling and work execution.
- Provide engineering services and recommendations to other departments and management acting as technical liaison for projects.
- Assist with plant budget, capital projects, work requests, project cost estimates, and planning and scheduling of work. Author, instruct and train employees in safety requirements and procedures.
- $85K-$115K. Relocation provided.
- The Production Engineer should have a BS Chemical, Mechanical, or Mining Engineering degree.
- 5+ years as a Production Engineer in chemical, mining, or refining operations.
- Must have extensive experience for maintaining, improving, safety, and upgrades for buildings, processes, earth moving equipment / mining projects.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship not available.