$85,000 - $100,000
- The Process Control Engineer will provide automation and process control leadership, configuration, and ongoing support for operations at 24/7 production plant.
- Develop and implement long range plans for process control improvements. Evaluates risks and classifies events in compliance with PSM standards. Guide and train area personnel on process control methodology in order to assist process control improvement efforts.
- Support process control related activities of site capital projects. Provide process control/PLC and start-up support of facilities in order to meet production schedules and meet business needs. Provide assistance to area Engineers to troubleshoot process control problems. Develops/reviews/maintains/update related documentation, files, procedures, databases, drawings and schematics in order to ensure integrity of unit instrument and process control technologies.
- Lead and manage Alarm management for the site.
- Relocation provided.
- The Process Control Engineer will have a BS degree in Electrical or Chemical Engineering with 5-10 years of work experience and training in the chemical industry.
- Demonstrated ability to program PLC (Allen Bradley, Rockwell and Control Logix) to meet customer needs .
- Knowledge and understanding of Instrumentation & Process Control engineering concepts and design including circuits, control systems, as well as a general knowledge of mechanical equipment and systems.
- Knowledge in the principles of operation, reliability and performance characteristics of process measurement instrumentation, analyzers, control valves, and VFDs. Demonstrated knowledge in the configuration PID controls and cascading controls and development of control strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge of instrumentation devices for improving the Operations unit’s processes.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.