$120,000 - $130,000
- The Sr. Process Engineer will provide technical support to optimize plant operations, increase capacity, reduce cycle times, improve utility usage, improve yields, and reduce costs.
- Complete engineering projects by leading, organizing, developing and controlling various project elements including designing, planning, scheduling, and costing.
- Provide production/process engineering support for three chemical manufacturing units plus a utilities department. Working closely with the operation’s group, actions are to be identified to reduce usage and energy consumption, improve yields, minimize waste and increase occupancy from a process engineering view while maintaining or improving safety and environmental compliance.
- $110K-$135K. Relocation assistance provided
- The Sr. Process Engineer should have a BS in Chemical Engineering and 10+ years experience in chemical manufacturing.
- Solid understanding of unit operations with experience in continuous chemical plant processes.
- Expertise in statistical principles and tools, Aspen and Hysis automation software. Knowledge of DeltaV DCS platform and PI historian. Experience with catalysis, especially fluidized bed reactors.
- Experience with MOC and PHA processes, PFD’s, P&ID’s, developing process schematics.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available