$70,000 - $90,000
- The Production Engineer will develop and implement process / project improvements, resolve operating issues, develop corrective actions.
- Provide technical support to optimize and improve operations by maximizing production rates, improving on-stream factors and utilizations, reducing cycle times, utilities and other costs, maximize yields, debottlenecking processes and improving product quality.
- Provide technical support to operations areas, assisting with troubleshooting of various complex problems, new product and raw material introductions.
- Lead and participate in incident investigations, management of change (MOC) and Process Hazard Analysis (PHA).
- Measure, track & improve key operating parameters and metrics such as cycle times, yields, utility usages, etc.
- $70K - $90K. Relocation assistance provided
- The Production Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering with 5+ years experience in chemical manufacturing.
- Experience with batch and/or continuous chemical plant processes and equipment including reactors, heat exchangers, piping, pumps and pumping systems, boilers, cooling systems and technical drawing interpretations.
- Strong knowledge of process technology and equipment, process modeling and statistical process control, basic engineering principles and regulatory compliance.
- Prior experience with MOC and PHA processes.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available