$90,000 - $110,000
- Seeking several Control Systems Engineers with a minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience with programming and configuration of DCS platforms (DeltaV preferred).
- Focus of these positions is on configuration/programming, and/or installation, maintenance, testing, startup, upgrading, and troubleshooting.
- Will be working with Distributed Control Systems, various PLC Systems, and related industrial process instrumentation. DCS Systems include DeltaV, PROVOX, RS3 and related AMS software.
- PLC’s include Rockwell Automation and Modicon. Flow Computers include ROC and Bristol.
- $90K-$110K. Some relocation assistance available.
- The Process Controls Engineer will have a BS Electrical Engineering or Chemical Engineering and 3 plus years as a Controls Engineer with Emerson Delta V or similar systems.
- Strong computer/server and networking skills and basic industrial instrumentation knowledge.
- An Instrumentation (I&E) background is definitely helpful, emphasis is on programming and daily administrative technical support of the control system.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.