$120,000 - $145,000
- The Sr. Reliability Engineer will act as a reliability generalist for plants in the region and will be a specialty resource for combustion systems.
- Provide support in the elements of Reliability-Centered Maintenance, including criticality analysis, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, critical spares, mechanical integrity, and work process optimization.
- Support resolution of chronic reliability issues through engineering support and networking with the broader organization.
- Facilitate network of maintenance leaders and engineers across the operations, review KPIs, develop action items for key issues, and review improvement projects.
- Provide project management and engineering support. Engage with internal and external expertise to improve reliability processes, including criticality analysis, PdM technologies, condition-based monitoring, preventive maintenance optimization, and critical spares.
- $120K-$145K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr. Reliability Engineer will have a BS or MS Engineering degree and strong knowledge of combustion / fired systems (mandatory).
- Knowledge of maintenance excellence processes in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Support and travel ~50% to multiple manufacturing sites in the Midwest area.
- 10 years of maintenance excellence experience in a chemical manufacturing environment, including implementing upgraded processes.
- Experience addressing site infrastructure needs is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.