$80,000 - $100,000
- The Process Engineer will participate in the design and implementation of process equipment strategies as part of our engineering team and coordinates process activities with other discipline engineers within the organization.
- Should have a fundamental understanding of mass balances, energy balance, and fluid transfer, and problem analysis and attack skills.
- Develop process design basis and select unit operations. Prepare process flow & piping and instrumentation diagrams. Prepare mass and energy balances size and specify process and process utility equipment procurement and bid evaluation.
- Assist project management with the development of project scope, budget and schedule for all process related work.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. About 1 hr NE of Atlanta. $80K-$100K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major. AutoCAD experience is a plus.
- 4+ years of experience working for an engineering firm focused on consumer product companies or direct experience with a consumer products manufacturer is mandatory.
- Spanish or Portuguese language skills are a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.