$75,000 - $90,000
- The Electrical Engineer will participate in the design and implementation of electrical systems as a part of our engineering team.
- Design electrical systems for building power; i.e. Normal, Emergency, and Standby power distribution systems for 208v, 480v, and medium voltage for industrial facilities.
- Document all necessary calculations for the design such as short circuit, selective coordination, arc flash, generator sizing, steady state and transient voltage drops, load calculations, conductor sizing, raceway fills, etc.
- Design lighting for food processing spaces, including lighting calculations for emergency and inspection lighting level needs; Coordinate fixture placement/mounting with other trades.
- Design fire alarm systems per NFPA 72, 101, and Building Code Produce bid documents consisting of layout drawings, one-line, riser, schedules, details, and specifications.
- Relocation provided. About 1 hour NE of Atlanta. Regional candidates preferred. $75K-$90K.
- The Electrical Engineer will have a BSEE and 3+ years of experience, preferably with an engineering firm. FE or EIT certificate required; PE or PE-tracked desirable.
- Working knowledge of AutoDesk Building Systems 2015 (electrical Systems and 3D layouts), EasyPower or equal, NFPA 70, 70E, 72, 101, 110, and Building Code.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.