$140,000 - $180,000
- The Engineering Director sets and provides direction and expectation for Fluidics and Thermal Engineering within the global engineering department. Responsible for fluidic and thermal design, deliverables for all development projects.
- Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with organization's established policies and objectives.
- Ensures compliance to all verification and testing procedures and policies of product development applicable to the product development scope.
- Responsible for resourcing, planning and execution of all Fluidics and Thermal engineering activities and for quality of deliverables. Develop the organization to obtain state of the art fluidics/thermal engineering.
- Responsible for engineering proficiency improvement in using advanced tools and methods for simulation based and model based development of solutions.
- $140K-$180K. Relocation provided./LI>
- The Engineering Director will have a BS or MS degree (engineering major, mechanical preferred).
- Strong functional management experience of ideally teams of 10-15+. Knowledge of fluidics, microfluidics, or fluid handling is required.
- Must have previous experience with complex design, development, testing and modifications of solutions. Medical device experience is preferred, but definitely not required.Will consider other similar complex, regulated industry and product experience.
- Leads explanations and clarifies information to enable proper interpretation and evaluation of the most complex specifications, performance characteristics or other technical data.
- Leads and designs communication of the most complex technical and commercial issues.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.