$65,000 - $75,000
- The Process Engineer is responsible for design, construction, installation, retrofit and maintenance of facilities and systems. Plant / facilities layout and design.
- Start up and operation of new and existing systems.
- Full support of production processes and equipment, includes recommending new equipment, components and services.
- Product and tooling design. Part programming on water jet cutting machines (FANUC and SIGMANEST software). $65K-$75K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major (mechanical preferred).
- 5+ years of experience with plant equipment, processing, project management and cost estimating. Rubber processing a plus.
- Experience with programmable logic controllers, machining methods, material selection, processing, pneumatics, hydraulics, and robotics or a combination of many of these (preferred).
- Coordinates information and activities among groups with differing agendas, across multi-functional areas.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.