$70,000 - $85,000
- The Process Engineer will be the primary contact for manufacturing, regarding equipment and process issues, including (but not limited to) equipment downtime, safety and production of nonconforming product. Improve profitability and efficiencies of Value Stream, through implementation of process improvements, affecting scrap, labor and downtime.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and cost savings through application of Lean and Six Sigma (LSS) Manufacturing techniques such as 5S, Single Minute Exchange of Die (SMED) and Error-proofing.
- Design and manage new equipment process development, timing, budget, setup, debug and training.
- Work with manufacturing, engineering, and quality to setup SPC files for new products/processes or executes changes to existing ones. Create, Update, and Maintain manufacturing Work Instructions (S.O.P.’s).
- $70K-$85K. Some relocation provided, regional candidates preferred.
- The Process Engineer will have an Associate's or Bachelor's degree and experience with High Tonnage presses (Gib and Hydraulic actuated), Robotics. Minimum 3 years experience in an automotive manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Fanuc robot programming and maintenance of robotic work cells.
- Knowledge of the Automotive Production Quality Planning (APQP) process and requirements for automotive Part Production Approval Process (PPAP) would be a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.