$80,000 - $105,000
- The Quality Assurance Manager leads the Quality department. Interfaces with Production, Regulatory Affairs, Marketing, New Product Development and other necessary departments.
- Responsible for results in terms of product quality and conformance to government regulations, industry standards and company policies.
- Develops and deploys the quality systems (e.g. CAPA, design control, process control) to ensure products conform to defined requirements. Manages team for regulatory inspections.
- Manages interactions with vendors, suppliers and FDA inspectors concerning the quality of products, systems and processes.
- $80K-$105K. Some relocation provided, regional candidates preferred.
- The Quality Manager will have a BS degree with a science or engineering major. MS degree is a plus.
- Strong Knowledge of FDA government regulatory requirements pertaining to manufacturing of nutritional supplement and/or pharmaceutical products.
- Strong leadership and demonstrated success in managing a team.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in Quality Assurance in the nutritional supplement and/or pharmaceutical products manufacturing industry. 7 years management experience.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.