$70,000 - $90,000
- The Manufacturing Engineer / Process Engineer will devise and establish new solutions to existing manufacturing problems.
- Perform research, design and development of manufacturing processes, including production flow, assembly methods, and production equipment.
- Identify, and lead continuous improvement processes and projects with a focus on improving safety, quality, productivity, cost reduction and employee engagement.
- Apply fundamental Lean principles and tools including waste elimination, daily management, problem solving, 5S, visual management, standard work, and value stream mapping. Manage, lead and execute Lean, continuous improvement, work cell and equipment design that optimizes floor space plus other special projects.
- $70K-$90K. Some relocation provided, regional candidates preferred.
- The Manufacturing Engineer or Process Engineer should have a BS degree with an Engineering major.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a cGMP facility, including experience with continuous improvement and project management. Strong problem solving and applied statistics skills are required.
- Certification in Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma certification are strong pluses. Expert in CAD / SPC / Gantt Charts.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.