$100,000 - $140,000
- The E&I Designer will ensure electrical systems are properly designed and maintained. Maintain Siemens PLC system.
- Electrical and Instrumentation Design, Sizing, Cost Estimation, and Field Repair, E&I Calibration of Flow, Pressure, Level, and Temperature Devices. Programing of PLC, Siemens APACS I/O, and PCS7 System Graphics.
- Documentation of Annual System Interlock Checks, Interlock Checkout SPI’s, DCS System I/O count, PLC Programs, DCS Programs, Graphics Program, and Pilot Plant Tag List.
- $100K-$140K. Relocation provided.
- The E&I Designer will have a minimum of 5 years of applicable experience and, preferably, a BSEE degree.
- Work experience in a chemical manufacturing plant or similar process industry.
- Demonstrated programming experience with ability to learn APACS I/O and PCS7 system graphics.
- Drafting & Preparation of Project Drawings, EFD’s, P&ID’s, Layouts, Schedules, Bill of Materials for Electrical and Instrumentation. Includes Single Line diagrams, schematic diagrams, Power layout, Motor elementary, Lighting layouts, Cable routing, Grounding, Cable Tray routing and & support details, Installation details.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.