$75,000 - $85,000
- The Quality Manager will develop, implement and maintain QA and compliance policies, systems and standard operating procedures.
- Provide plant leadership to meet and improve product quality standards and engaging all employees to achieve local objectives.
- Facilitating the resolution of complex quality issues, including identification of the root cause and development and implementation of corrective action.
- Apply QA systems, procedures, and practices to document all activities and maintain manufacturing recordkeeping activities including management of plant pest control program.
- Manage food safety programs to insure product is produced in compliance with current food safety certification program. Ensure timely testing is completed and plant personnel are trained in latest procedures in conjunction with customer specifications and corporate/industry standards such as ANSI/ASQC Q9001-2008 and BRC requirements including all required documentation.
- Relocation provided. $75K-$85K.
- The Quality Manger will have a BS degree and 5 + years of QA/QC experience in the plastics or packaging industry.
- Extensive knowledge of auditing, SOP's, GMP's, FDA, and quality systems.
- Working knowledge of packaging related food safety programs, BRC is helpful.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.