$120,000 - $150,000
- The Continuous Improvement Leader provides technical assistance for plant operations.
- Utilize process engineering skills for plant optimization, capital project development and coach others in the same areas.
- Developing P&IDs for a variety of process equipment and processes.
- Understanding of fluid flow, heat transfer, distillation and process modeling.
- PSM & PHA responsibilities.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $120K - $150K.
- A BS Chemical Engineering from an accredited university.
- 10 years working as a Process Engineer & Continuous Improvement Leader with a focus on process improvement.
- Six Sigma Black Belt and KPI experience.
- Experience working for a chemical manufacturer.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.