$80,000 - $100,000
- The Controls Engineer will develop and implement reliability plans for electrical infrastructure components including transformers, MCC’s, main substation, etc.
- Development of repair scopes and QA verification of equipment repairs and installations.
- Monitor KPI’s and report on the availability and reliability of the electrical systems.
- Champion the execution and maintaining of the I&E Long Rang Plan and annual Top 5 continuous improvement plan.
- The Controls Engineer will be the technical resource for the site day-to-day operational support as well as I&E support of capital projects.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. Apx $90K.
- The Automation Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 5 years working with AB and Siemens equipment.
- Must have expertise in industrial electrical equipment (including 15kv).
- Strong PLC experience (preferably with Siemens equipment).
- Experience in continuous processes.
- Able to manage projects utilizing all available resources to meet budgets and deadlines.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.