$120,000 - $150,000
- Responsible for the follow up of detailed engineering, procurement and construction of the project in the assigned area of responsibility and assist the Project Manager in managing contractor as requested.
- Review and approve as appropriate all detailed engineering deliverables and vendor information, review and approve all procurement activities, coordinate expediting of material and equipment delivery, follow up field support, coordinate with the host site, set up and participate in inspection activities and equipment testing.
- Assist in developing the site project procedures.
- Assist in developing and managing the 5 year CAPEX schedule and budget. $120K-$150K.
- The Sr. Process Design Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering and at least 5+ years working in a chemical manufacturing plant as a Project Support Engineer.
- 10+ years of process engineering - design & projects. Experience as an Engineering Lead on projects.
- PFD/P&ID development. FEED assurance, Aspen modeling software.
- Strong chemical engineering fundamentals.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.