$90,000 - $100,000
- Function in an interim supervisory capacity as needed.
- The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for safeguarding of plant equipment. Initiate process and equipment improvements. Develop and execute capital projects.
- Provide guidance to Support for budget and department planning process.
- Maintain and improved necessary documentation such as specifications, equipment documentation, etc.
- Understand and help implement functional chemicals Site operating policy and objectives which includes ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and RC 14001.
- Relocation provided.
- The Maintenance Engineer will have a BSME and 3+ years of equipment maintenance in a chemical plant.
- Strong knowledge / experience in the areas of rotating equipment - troubleshooting equipment and project management.
- CAD background required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.