$90,000 - $120,000
- The Process Engineer will support the pilot plant, including daily operations, food safety improvement efforts, capital projects, and identification of staffing needs.
- Provide independent project planning and execution as well as provide project assistance to others in various R&D and Manufacturing groups throughout the company.
- Work will be completed at various scales, from research facilities up to commercial manufacturing facilities.
- $90K-$120K. Relocation provided.
- The Process Engineer will have a Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering and 5+ years of work experience in a plant.
- Experience with food related process where unit operations are applied.
- Pilot Plant Scale up experience but will consider plant process engineer who wants to do this work.
- Six Sigma highly desired.
- Should have experience with extraction, centrifugation and drying.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.