$100,000 - $120,000
- The Plant Maintenance Manager will manage all maintenance operations including preventative, predictive, reliability improvement, and emergency repairs and maintenance of equipment, buildings, utilities and facilities.
- Assists in the development of capital plans.
- Reviews safety & health aspects of site maintenance and construction.
- Develop and implement site maintenance program including predictive, preventative and emergency work procedures and protocols.
- Manage approximately 20 personnel. Manage and control the maintenance budget for personnel, equipment and materials as assigned.
- $100K-$120K. Relocation provided.
- The Maintenance Manager should have a BS degree with an engineering major (mechanical preferred).
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Maintenance Engineering/Management in a chemical plant or similar manufacturing environment. Experienced with pumps, compressors, etc.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.