$100,000 - $140,000
- The Reliability Supervisor facilitates the reliability work process. Manages lifecycle perspective for the various systems and equipment within the plant.
- Coordinates the participation of all available resources to effectively leverage in reliability strategy development, root cause analysis and failure elimination.
- Oversee the implementation of the RCFA program for activity within the Reliability Center, including proper categorization, timely completion and implementation Confirm proper completion of PM and other proactive activity and review the results to identify potential failures
- Maintain the highest standards of safety, security, health and environment and will be responsible for SHE standards relating to asset integrity.
- Achieve world class reliability and maintenance effectiveness by delivering best practice across the site and encouraging a culture of continuous improvement.
- Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred.
- The Reliability Supervisor will have a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge of accepted Maintenance and Reliability best practices. Certification as a Maintenance and Reliability Professional or Certified Reliability Engineer is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working in a chemical plant with at least 3 years working as a Reliability Supervisor.
- 3+ years leading Root Cause Failure Analysis investigations preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.