$80,000 - $95,000
- The R&D Scientist will work independently and in collaboration with others in the technical area on developing new products, manufacturing processes and applications.
- Will execute modern analytical techniques and facilitate new product scale-up in the pilot plant.
- Run lab instrumentation.
- Responsible for patent application filing process.
- $85K-$95K. Relocation assistance provided.
- The R&D Scientist should have a PhD in Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry or Material Science.
- Strong background and hands-on experience in synthetic organic chemistry and polymer chemistry; experience in emulsion polymerization is preferred.
- In depth knowledge of mechanisms of chemical reactions and reactions of polymerization.
- Publications and/or track record of successfully developing new materials or chemicals in the field of PVC additives are a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.