$70,000 - $90,000
- The Field Engineer's responsibilities will include: equipment maintenance, equipment modification, fabrication oversight, acceptance testing and documentation, as well as start-up assistance.
- Able to troubleshoot existing electrical control systems and PLC’s. Programming of PLC’s will be required. Working with PLC and hard-wired logic.
- Troubleshoot product performance or operations problems as necessary.
- Up to 60% travel required visiting customers, suppliers, and professional trade meetings and exhibitions. (Canada and US)
- Create a preventative maintenance schedule for critical equipment.
- Report deficiencies of equipment and potential solutions to correct.
- Ensure proper materials specification on equipment.$70K-$90K.
- The Field Engineer will have a high school diploma with an Electrical and / or Mechanical trade certification.
- 5-10 years of experience in Field Service commissioning and PLC programming.
- Familiarity or direct knowledge of Oil, Gas, or Mining operations is a plus.
- Knowledge of electrical/mechanical systems including pneumatics and automated control systems.
- Welding ability is a plus. Certification is not required.
- Allen Bradley PLC programming is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.