$85,000 - $105,000
- Apx $95K. The Process Engineer provides process engineering expertise to initiate and evaluate improvements to site production units.
- Provide process engineering support to site engineering staff in development and execution of various projects.
- Assist in Process Hazard Analysis studies and management of change evaluations.
- Lead assigned projects through development and execution.
- Perform economic analyses of various improvement projects.
- $85K-$105K. Relocation provided.
- B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering required.
- 5+ years of experience as a Process Engineer in the chemical manufacturing industry.
- Skilled in process modeling; application of unit operations; development of process flow diagrams; piping and instrument diagrams; process equipment specification and process hazard analysis.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.