$70,000 - $90,000
- Provide mechanical engineering expertise on plant equipment to ensure the reliable operation of chemical manufacturing facility.
- The Mechanical Engineer will provide general mechanical project engineering support to the operation and maintenance of a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Provide mechanical engineering expertise in the resolution of equipment failures, the selection or evaluation of plant equipment, and the operation of fixed and rotating equipment.
- $70K-$90K. Relocation provided.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- 2+ years of experience as a Mechanical Engineer in a chemical, petrochemical or refining facility.
- Familiarity with fixed (vessel and piping systems) common in chemical plants.
- Experience with ASME, API, AutoCAD and best practices.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.