$90,000 - $110,000
- The Mechanical Engineer will work with a team supporting this chemical product manufacturing plant.
- Will support the daily functions of the plant - Maintenance and Reliability, Capitol Projects, API and ASME code compliance.
- Support continuous improvement projects as well, tank analysis, compressors, and relief valve systems.
- $90K-$110K. Relocation provided.
- The Mechanical Engineer will have a BS Mechanical Engineering and 5+ years of experience in a chemical plant or similar process.
- Experience with Pumps, Piping, and Vessels, API and ASME codes.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.