$130,000 - $160,000
- The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for ensuring quality maintenance work is executed according to site and industry best practices and standards.
- Will lead and manage the planning, scheduling and execution of maintenance activities.
- Support and develop the team members to improve capability and confidence in line with business requirements.
- Maintain the highest standards of safety, security, health and environment and will be responsible for SHE standards relating to asset integrity.
- Achieve world class reliability and maintenance effectiveness by delivering best practice across the site and encouraging a culture of continuous improvement.
- $130K-$160K. Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred.
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, a CMRP is a plus.
- 10 plus years in a Maintenance Manager or Reliability Manager role in a chemical plant setting is mandatory.
- Experience in continuously contributing and improving Asset utilization and overall plant performance through KPI’s and effective coaching, mentoring and training of staff. Experience in Turnaround best practice and management of Computer Maintenance Management Systems is preferred.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.