$140,000 - $165,000
- The Plant Manager plans, organizes and directs the manufacturing operations, industrial engineering, and maintenance and logistics for the plant. Accountable for meeting plant production goals set by the VP manufacturing.
- Review, analyze, plan, coordinate and lead all activities within the manufacturing operations organization.
- Assure the development and coordination of systems and programs to promote cost effective manufacturing operations in line with manufacturing plans and objectives.
- Support programs and procedures that provide reliable products with minimal quality control, repair, scrap and warranty expense.
- The Plant Manager leads the Joint Health and Safety Committee.
- Lead at least one site safety meeting per quarter.
- Responsibilities include establishment of training and development programs, assessment of performance, creation of new talent and taking the lead in recruitment efforts to ensure excellence and efficiencies throughout the plant.
- Some relocation provided (regional candidates preferred). $140K-$165K.
- The Plant Manager will have 10 years of manufacturing experience including operations, maintenance, quality control and good manufacturing practices.
- A BS degree with an engineering major, MBA or Masters preferred.
- Experience in plastics compounding and extrusion.
- Experience of managing relations with government agencies.
- Proven ability to direct and lead plant operations to drive production results.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.