$100,000 - $120,000
- The Quality Manager will establish goals & objectives for the Quality department including: development and implementation of food safety, food quality and sanitation programs.
- Ensure delivery of safe, quality products with minimization of risk
- Carry out food safety and quality assessment including validations of manufacturing processes, HACCP/FSMA Food safety plans, food quality plans, environmental, microbiological monitoring programs and finished product testing, hygiene and sanitation programs
- Develop strategies to proactively identify potential food safety, quality and regulatory issues
- Develop, implement, and drive continuous improvement in internal GMP, Food Safety and Quality Management systems audits
- Effectively manage pest control environment.
- Relocation assistance provided. $100K-$120K.
- The Quality Manager will have a BS in Chemistry, Biochemical, Biology, Microbiology, Food Science or similar.
- A minimum 10 years of hands-on management or supervisory experience in Quality and Lab area in Food or related industry.
- Must have knowledge of HACCP, SQF, & Food Safety, hygiene & sanitation procedures, safety requirements, food manufacturing regulations (USDA, FDA), GMP.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.