$90,000 - $105,000
- The Production Manager will be leading a team responsible for all areas of production, continuous improvement and customer satisfaction for high volume automotive components.
- Direct reports of up to four supervisors and about 100 hourly personnel in a non-union environment.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities and possess plant management potential.
- Ensures employee compliance to company operating standards.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $90K-$910K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS degree (engineering major a plus) and 5+ years in a supervisory role.
- High volume automotive component manufacturing experience.
- Knowledgeable in TS 16949, ISO14001, and OSHA requirements.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.