$90,000 - $110,000
- The Project Engineer will manage and execute capital projects. Average project load averages $4-5 million per year with projects ranging from $50k to multi-year projects of $20MM.
- Provide engineering expertise to Operations and Maintenance to help resolve various operating problems.
- Manage all phases of capital and expense repair projects from inception through equipment installation, start-up, and project closure.
- Coordinate with Operations, Maintenance, management and other project stake holders on an ongoing basis.
- The Project Engineer will lead all phases of the project process to include: project scopes, cost estimates and schedules.
- Manage the direction of consultants, contractors, and maintenance work associated with assigned capital and repair projects.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Project Engineer will have BS degree in Engineering.
- 5+ years related experience as a Project Engineer in chemical manufacturing.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.