$130,000 - $160,000
- The Operations Manager will lead manufacturing, maintenance, and engineering.
- Develop the operations team to ensure a safe working environment for employees, environmentally compliant and of the highest possible quality.
- Promote the development of a continuous improvement culture, including Six Sigma and Lean tool Participates in the development of the annual operating plan and continuously reviews the plan compliance with respect to production, yields, and fixed costs.
- Answers manufacturing variances from the plan. Manages raw material, production schedules, finished product inventories and logistics of shipments.
- $130K - $160K. Relocation assistance provided
- The Operations Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering or chemistry major.
- 5+ years of operations / production management experience in chemical manufacturing environment.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.