$70,000 - $105,000
- The Manufacturing Engineer carries out process improvement, problem resolution, project management and employee training in conjunction with Operations and Engineering Management.
- Reviews and analyzes data and information in order to improve manufacturing processes and methods for cost-reduction, quality improvement and efficiency.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring projects, such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project Performs research, design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, assembly methods and production equipment.
- Prepares and maintains detailed layouts of buildings and equipment.\
- Designs, develops and tests and/or sources and cost-justifies various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods.
- Relocation provided. $70K-$105K.
- The Manufacturing Engineer will have a BS degree in mechanical engineering and 5+ years of experience.
- Experience with construction equipment or automotive.
- CAD software experience. Lean manufacturing a strong plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship not available.