$80,000 - $95,000
- The Maintenance Manager will be leading a team supporting all processes related to the maintenance of the plant’s physical structure, equipment, grounds, boilers and HVAC.
- Ensure optimal performance of all mechanical and electrical equipment to include continuous improvement, downtime reduction, energy consumption reduction, measurement, environmental impact.
- Digital drive, PLC, and process control systems, plant computer systems and networks.
- Electrical power distribution and systems.
- Motor, gearbox, belt and pulley mechanical power transfer.
- Compressed air generation and transfer, steam generation and transfer.
- $80K-$95K. Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred.
- The Maintenance Manager should have a BS degree (mechanical or electrical engineering).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- 3-5 + years + of experience as a Facilities Manager or Maintenance Manager in a manufacturing plant.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.