$110,000 - $145,000
- The Chemical Engineer / R&D Engineer will develop design concepts for scale-up, write definition of technology and support development of process package towards commercialization.
- Will be the technical expert in polymer extrusion and polymer processing.
- Collaborate with the commercial group to understand market needs for new products and target markets/applications to meet those needs.
- Develop test and operational procedures for resin pilot plant and operations.
- $110K-$145K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr. Chemical Engineer, R&D Engineer will have a BS or MS in chemical engineering and 5-10 or more years’ experience in an industrial environment. Strong work experience with polymer extrusion.
- Experience with scaling up polymers/resins. Performance polymers (PE) a plus.
- 5+ years optimizing and commercializing chemical processes.
- Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.