$60,000 - $80,000
- The Process Engineer performs design work, preliminary tests and analysis, and layout with the supervision of Project Managers. Provides support in the design, development and operation of the water treatment systems.
- Performs engineering design and scale up calculations for system integration.
- Works closely with product development to achieve proof of concept and effectiveness.
- Responsible for quality control and proper testing procedures within the lab.
- $60K-$80K. Some relocation provided.
- The Process Engineer with have a B.S. degree with an engineering major (chemical or environmental preferred) .
- 1 - 5 years experience with water treatment systems. Experience in a water or environmental laboratory is a plus.
- Demonstrated project management experience, including budget and schedule monitoring and control responsibilities.
- Working knowledge of laboratory equipment related to water and wastewater treatment.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally, up to 25%.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.