$80,000 - $105,000
- The Automation Engineer will participate in prioritization and scheduling of automation and process control work. Identify necessary tasks and estimate effort required.
- Develop and apply the appropriate processes for administrating the computing components in the technology. Use of the appropriate processes for delivering technology solutions. Identify people involved, steps and resources required. Monitor performance and apply corrective measures. Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
- Maintain security, backup and redundancy strategies for infrastructure to ensure highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
- Participation in preparation and use of standards for the technology (Architecture, networking, system administration, DCS, cyber-security, etc.).
- $80K-$105K. Relocation provided./LI>
- The Automation Engineer will have a Bachelor’s degree with an engineering major.
- 5 years of experience working in a chemical manufacturing (or similar) industry.
- Experience with DCS and PLC’s as well as HMI.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.