$70,000 - $85,000
- The Regulatory affairs Specialist is responsible for FDA, AAFCO, and USDA labeling requirements and annual APHIS EU package submissions.
- Coordinates and monitors the effectiveness of the company’s non-conformity system.
- Develop all related labels and tags to ensure compliance with all applicable local, state and federal requirements.
- Coordinate efforts with the government agencies as necessary to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and directives.
- Monitor recall actions and notices within the food industry Work closely with multiple levels of management in particular R&D, supervisors and hourly employees to ensure compliance with all applicable rules.
- $87K-$85K. Relocation provided. About 1 hour from Greenville.
- The Regulatory Affairs Specialist should have a Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biogology or related food industry.
- A minimum 5 years of experience (FDA Industry) working in manufacturing including significant experience in regulatory Affairs. FDA experience required.
- Hands on experience in establishing/maintaining document and record control systems.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.