$70,000 - $95,000
- The Production Manager will ensure daily line staffing is sufficient to meet production and delivery requirements.
- Reviews schedules and order requirements for each production line; communicates with prior and later shift supervisor on schedule/order status and known priorities.
- Conduct daily/weekly shift communication meetings to review line performance (safety, productivity, scrap, customer concerns, 6S).
- Discuss and initiate countermeasures for off-target performance.
- Follow-up on associates needs and concerns. Ensures employee compliance to part and process operating standards and standard work requirements.
- Some relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $70K-$95K.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS degree (engineering major preferred).
- 5+ years supervisory experience in an automotive manufacturing environment to include metal stamping experience.
- Knowledgeable in TS 16949, ISO14001, and OSHA requirements.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.