$80,000 - $90,000
- Provide technical and engineering support for day-to-day processing and process improvements.
- The Process Engineer will assist with troubleshooting production problems related to equipment, processes, quality, and systems.
- Assist with development and design of equipment and processes to support customer needs, safety/environmental compliance, and efficient manufacturing.
- Make recommendations for process improvements and capital expenditures in support of the area's productivity, safety, environmental, maintenance, quality, and cost reduction objectives.
- Assists with the development of and facilities training for operations group in implementation of operating procedures, safety/environmental protocol, and new/revised processes and equipment.
- Research and develop new and improved manufacturing processes and equipment in support of the facilities productivity improvement strategies.
- Attend plant reviews, sales, and operations meetings as needed and make presentations.
- The Process Engineer participates as requested on plant committees in support of safety, environmental, organizational, quality, and manufacturing objectives.
- $80K-$90K. Relocation provided.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Understanding of safety and environmental regulations.
- 5+ years' of experience as a Process Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.