$80,000 - $95,000
- The Process Engineer will ensure compliance with PHMP and PSM requirements.
- Perform safety observation audits. Perform work permit audits.
- Participate on HS&E teams/meetings to address safety and environmental issues.
- Identify and drive improvement opportunities and manage changes to implement these improvements.
- Some relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $80K-$95K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering.
- 3 + years of chemical engineering experience in a manufacturing plant.
- Experience with driving improvement and managing subsequent change to incorporate the improvements.
- Must be able to travel to other sites - less than 50%.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.