$130,000 - $160,000
- The Operations Manager is responsible to assure the assigned units are conducting business in a safe and environmentally compliant manner including extending such protection to the neighboring communities.
- Oversee day to day activities in the assigned units and notify the Sr Operations Manager and other discipline managers of any relevant issues that arise. Administration, planning, coordination, and implementation of activities in the applicable operations department.
- Participates in formulating administrative practices and procedures, interfaces with leaders of other functional disciplines, bargaining unit leaders, and associates.
- Participate in budgeting activities, reviews costs and expenses, and strives for continuous improvement, cost efficiency, and safety of unit operations.
- $130K-$160K. Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred.
- The Operations Manager will have a Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of operations supervisory experience in a petrochemical manufacturing or refining facility.
- Must be able to coordinate the activities of operations personnel in all matters necessary to run the units in a safe, environmentally compliant, reliable, and efficient manner.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.