$80,000 - $90,000
- The Technical Support Manager will help bring an FDA regulated product from lab to production.
- Manage the Industrialization and Technical Support team.
- Manage the industrialization pipeline, industrial support and process development projects.
- Participate in decisions release of new products with the R&D management team.
- Ensure new product and new equipment qualification in accordance with the R&D program and priorities from management.
- $80K-$90K. Relocation provided. About 1 hour from Greenville.
- The Technical Support Manager will have a BS or MS degree in Food Processing, Food Sciences or Chemistry.
- 3 to 8 years of work experience including scale up to production.
- Food Industry experience or FDA regulated industry experience mandatory.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.